Since I was diagnosed with FND, I also have Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, and I’ve found my food causes my major symptoms, I try to avoid anything which can cause inflammation in my body as I feel this causes my brain inflammation which then causes my symptoms to worsen. I will be sharing each day some of the things I use to help me manage my disease. The first is MCT oil, it helps with my chronic fatigue as well as seizures.
Hoping by adding some MCT oil to my açai bowl will get me through the day! My body keeps the score when I’ve had a big day. You can also add this into your coffee, smoothies, cooking. Benefits below
1. MCT oil could potentially promote weight loss
2. MCT oil could be a good energy source
3. MCT could reduce lactate buildup in athletes and help use fat for energy
4. MCT could help manage epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, and autism
6. MCT may reduce risk factors for heart disease
7. MCT could help manage blood sugar levels